Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, March 02, 2009

Treatment: Day 1

Today my dvd arrived that is supposed to cure me of my wrist pain 4-eva. It's not exactly a hollywood production, but the logic behind the injury made total sense and the fix is very simple (and according to the dvd - effective).

I did what it told me to and I'm a little sore, but we'll see how we make out tomorrow. I'm supposed to follow the treatment for 7 days and should feel tons better (hopefully). For my own forgetful self, I'll be checking in daily to write how I'm feeling, if the pain moves, and progress I've made. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Trina said...

Good luck! It sounds like a nasty injury to have :(

Veronique said...

Oh, I'm so curious as to what the miracle exercises are! I hope they work for you!!
I thought that tendinitis is an inflammation, and that only anti-inflammatories and rest would make the swelling go down? But hey, if there's a new trick in town...

Moni said...

Good luck! I'll be interested to see how the video works for you. My husband suffers from tendinitis and if the video works I'll have to see about getting it for him.