Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Survived

Well, the monster is done and ready to be put in the mail to Interweave tomorrow. It turned out well I think and I hope you guys like it come Fall. And if you don't, just lie :)

But I could not have made it without the help of 2 very gracious knitters! Kimberly swatched her little heart out, but knit a little too loose and couldn't get gauge. However, she was still able to help the cause by knitting a lovely belt.

Then Ivete came to the rescue out of the blue and helped out with the sleeves. She cranked them out for me in 2 nights and I couldn't be more grateful.

Thank you ladies!!! I seriously could not have done it without you both!

No comments: