Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Don't Want to Jinx it but......

Well, I definitely don't want to jinx it, but I'm feeling a lot better. Not 100% yet and maybe a day on the computer will change my mind about this, but feeling pretty good. I went to the chiropractor on Saturday and we're thinking it might be more of a pinched nerve causing the discomfort. Tendinitis wasn't ruled out, but a definite diagnosis wasn't made. From the adjustment, I'm a little sore and my muscles are still a little sore, but I don't have too much to complain about.

I knit all weekend with little discomfort and rested quite a bit. Even took a little drive to the shore to get some fresh salt air.

My deadline project has now become too large to carry with me on the subway, so I brought my sport weight project along. The difference is definitely noticeable.

The doctor still prescribes rest, but he knows I won't be resting much until I get these projects done. He knew better than to press me on it! He said to just keep doing the exercises and icing when needed and I should be fine.

Btw, I never linked to it before, but this is the link for the video I've been using for my exercises. It's very sales pitchy, but for me, the 30 bucks was worth it.

No comments: