Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Day 7 - 10

And here's a quick recap of Days 6 through 10:

day7
Day 7

day8
Day 8

day9
Day 9

day10
Day 10

I didn't exactly get to knit as much as I would have liked over the holiday, but I can't complain. Getting down to the wire, only 6 days left! The first sleeve is almost ready for the cap shaping. Then I have the second sleeve and neck to finish. I need to make sure I finish all the pieces by Thursday so I can block before I go home to Jersey. I also need to check if I have the correct size snaps for the front opening. Alright, recap over, back to knitting!

But before I go, I was so ready to see the USA women's hockey team play for the gold! But unfortunately they were beat by Sweden friday and took the bronze against Finland tonight. A face-off against Canada would have been so great! Maybe they'll have better luck in 2010.

3 comments:

dirtgirl said...

It's looking great so far, you'll definitely make the deadline. What yarn are you using?

Mine is almost finished, too. Maybe I'll used the rest of the Olympics to finally finish my lucky sweater :)

PassionKNITly said...

the US sure did clobber Findland eh?

Crap, 6 days eh!? I have to finish a whole back, a sleeve, block and sew in 6 days!? I'm screwed!

sturdygirl said...

Oooh, you are getting so close! Looks like this turned out to be the perfect Knitting Olympics project after all!