Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Day 11

Progress for Day 11:

day11

Yay! First sleeve is finished. I wish I wasn't too tired to cast on number two tonight. It will just have to wait til tomorrow. Hopefully I get a seat on the subway in the morning!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see this completed. My 2nd sleeve has stalled out a bit. Maybe I didn't pace myself well. I need to get moving on it so I can do the finishing this weekend.

Megan said...

Nice job! I can't wait to see it all put together. The yarn looks very cozy and soft.

Passionknitly said...

Oh man, ROW gauge!? NO!! I don't think I checked that!!! the whole sweater is worked that way so the whole sweater might be too short!!! DAMN!

I dont' even know anyone i can really give it to...