Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Secret Knitting Update #5

In between working on the pattern for Secret #1, I've been knitting furiously away on the subway, at lunch, while cooking dinner, and before bed on the second half of Secret #4:

secret 4 front

It's not going quite as quickly as the first half, but I've had alot more things on my plate while working on the second half. I hope to have the body finished by the weekend so I can then move onto the sleeves.

I also seamed up Secret #1 on Monday night and I really, really wish I could show you guys the finished sweater. It turned out really well and looks so darn cute! This whole secret keeping thing is killing me!

1 comment:

spajonas said...

it's not good to keep secrets! it tears you up inside :)