Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Secret Knitting Progress Update #1

My needles have been clicking away like crazy over here. I've finished the first part of the body for secret #4. I can't believe I managed to do it in one week - especially when working on size 2 needles! I guess it's part cashmere, part excitement. I'm really loving how this project is coming out so far and I can't wait to show you guys the finished sweater!


Today I also received my yarn for secret #1. I am working with multicolor sport merino from Sundara Yarn.


I'll be starting on this project tomorrow. Look for some progress shots soon!

Til next time - happy knitting!


gleek said...

ooh, i love the color of that sundara yarn :) gorgeous!

Moni said...

I can't wait to see the sweater! that color is really pretty! And the yarn is, too!

msfortuknit said...

what a great color!