Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project Spectrum - March

So March is the start of Project Spectrum and I have had a tough time getting started. Tonight I ended up on Zeneedle, and she tagged all P.S. participants with a meme. The deal is to go around your home and find things that are red and pink - the colors for March. I didn't think I would come up with much, but I was surprised when I found more than 2 things:

march
I didn't know I had that many red shoes!

I'm not really much of a red/pink girl, and this could be the reason I'm having a hard time getting going. I better get used to it though, according to the Paris runways, red is going to be THE COLOR next fall!

5 comments:

mia said...

meh, paris. the ny runways said black is the new black.
(ok there was a lot of black and white and red, but that is just way too 80s to be okay)
you need red lacey leg warmers, oh or those over the knee socks.

Passionknitly said...

in that case, don't forget that Paris is usually a year ahead of us practical fashion wise. that should add some buffer to your plan!

Stacy said...

I have so much pink in my house, it's scary! I love your flamingo thing there. I have a pink flamingo for my yard. I display him proudly, much to my Mom's horror!

the knitrider said...

red is my fave, and i actually went thru a pink phase too. other than that, i am a muted color gal. as for my bike, thanks for the comment! i love the old hondas too. its a 73 cb 125. pretty small but its perfect for me, and a perfect starter too!

Unknown said...

Fun PS photo montage! : )