Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Overworked rant

I feel like such a slacker. I haven't even updated my blog in a week or two. Life has been quite busy the past two weeks or so. Mainly been preparing for the move to the new job. Took some freelance work to do in the meantime to get me ahead of the game.....that is if I actually had time to do it! Between the holidays, new job, old job, and everything else in between I just want to pull my hair out! I mean, I haven't even touched my needles for a week! I think I need some intervention!

So the last time I touched my needles was last Tuesday when I sat down with the girls of LIC SnB. I finally casted on my grenade purse that we are supposed to have done by Friday?! Maybe that's why I'm so wacked out, I haven't been doing my knitting so I can calm down. I think I should just forget the world and pick up those needles right now..................

Better, less crazy days are just around the corner. Oh, and maybe just maybe, one of those days I just might get that darn cashmere yarn I've been whining about obsessively for a month and a half now!

1 comment:

Moni said...

Oh man, sorry about your stressful couple of weeks! Knitting *really* helps me destressify. The past week has been really stressful for me as well and knitting has really helped me through it. I hope things calm down for you soon :). And I hope you get your cashmere yarn soon, too!