Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Two down, one more to go


R2 Posted by Hello

And here is my R2 "hugs" shawl converted into a shrug. Finished sewing this up last Thursday but I've been too lazy to take a picture and post it.

Still waiting for my cashmere. It's been 3 weeks to the day since I've ordered it. Unfortunately Purl is the only shop that has the lace weight cashmere from Lobster Pot and they had to dye it up for me cause they were all out of my color. I hate waiting! It's great that I'm finishing up little projects and all, but I'm running out of things to finish! The only thing left to finish up is the skull scarf - and that doesn't have too much more to go. I'll just cross my fingers and hope that they call tomorrow, otherwise I'm going to go crazy.

2 comments:

sturdygirl said...

Wow, your shrug is gorgeous! I love the flowers. Can't wait to see your LP cashmere! How decadent... -D.

Moni said...

I love that shrug! very cute..Hope you get your cashmere yarn soon.