Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Patience is something I have a lot of apparently. In the last post, I was gushing about how much I love fair isle. Well, it changed a little when I got to chart 2. I managed to push myself last week and finish up 2 repeats. The good news is, I thought I had 5 more to go, but it turns out I only have 3. That's not so bad I suppose! Next goal: the heel! Gotta have goals to keep it going! It's looking so pretty though, I guess I just need to take a step back and remember, "one row at a time."

stocking progress

The only thing that could put a temporary stop to the project is my extra ball of white yarn for the mini dress is on it's way. I really want to finish that up before it gets too warm to wear it this season.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It looks great! One day, I'll try my hand at fair isle...