Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Heart Cables

I have a tendency to knit and design lacey patterns, but I think I have a secret love for cables! Something about the little stitches winding here and there - they are just so interesting to knit.

Gretel

My cable love has been officially realized with Gretel. I started her right away on Monday after my visit to The Yarn Connection where I picked up this lovely shade of Eggplant Rowan Kid Classic. With the weather getting warmer, I don't have much hope of getting much use out of it this winter, but don't get me wrong, that is not a complaint!

But since it will be too warm to wear Gretel soon, maybe I'll just have to make this springy one too......

No comments: