Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dear Kid Silk Haze

Dear Kid Silk Haze,

We had so many good times together, Grannie Smith, 2 striped pullovers, lacy babydoll and butterfly - not to mention the stash. You're just so beautiful, colorful, soft and warm. Even though some others don't quite understand why you are so thin and fine and why anyone would want to bother with the headache you can cause, I defended you.

I still feel so much love for you, and what I'm about to say next might come as a shock, but I don't think you are my favorite anymore. I met a new love via USPS this week and her name is Sea Silk. It's not you, it's me and you'll always be my second favorite. Please understand.

Love,
Melissa

seasilk
Hand Maiden Sea Silk in Straw
from One Planet Yarn and Fiber

5 comments:

spajonas said...

you lucky girl! i need to get me some of that!

Veronique said...

Love the color :)

CurlyToot said...

OMG yes! I love Handmaiden's sea silk too!

malabrigo is still my Fav, but the sea silk comes in a very close second.... I have expensive tastes!

Connie said...

I'm sure KSH will forgive you. That Handmaiden is *gorgeous*!

schrodinger said...

Oooh, seasilk is certainly special isn't it? Beautiful color.