Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Yarn for Sale!

I'm doing a little spring cleaning and I'm finally ready to part with my Colinette Point 5 I bought a few years back. I have 10 skeins in color 118 Velvet Damson. I'd like to sell the whole 10 together unless several people are interested and it works out that I get rid of it all. I'm asking $160 for all 10 skeins, or $16 each if it's split up.

point five

point five detail

The color is a little off in the pictures. It's a very nice dark blue. I guess the best way to describe it is being between royal and navy.

If anyone is interested in enhancing your stash, please email me at neoknits AT yahoo DOT com. Thanks!

No comments: