Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

PS May - Green

knitting bag
cherrytrees
romantic_knit
clothes

View my complete green photoset for May here.

Where did April go? I blinked and it was over. I never even got the chance to work on my orange sweater! Hopefully I'll be able to finish something for May! I have my eye on my chameleon socks and the DB boring raglan. Of course the raglan won't get finished, but at least I'll be working on something green!

Not sure if some of you had noticed or not, but the Magknits secret project bar has reached 100%. It will be in the June issue of Magknits. Yay! I made the deadline!

Also, Part IIB - 3rd and 4th year of school coming soon!

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh I have exactly the same feeling ... this April went just too quickly!

Moni said...

oh my god, i know! april flew by!

loving all the green photos :)