Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sock progress

I've made a bit of sock progress over the past couple of days, though not as much as I would have liked. I finished the first sock last Thursday and the second is well on its way (turned heel tonight! woo hoo!). I hope to have a complete pair by tomorrow, but you never know.


The second socking finishing party might be put off until I put away all the junk in the background of the pic. It's been sitting around in my apartment for about 2 months now. Guess it's about time that I put everything away, I'm sick of looking at it.

Bought Handknit Holidays this weekend in preparation for Christmas knitting. I don't usually like Holiday knitting books, but this one is so cool I couldn't resist. I especially love the tree skirt made from Manos - however I'm not sure I would like the $ total after buying 22 skeins to complete it! Maybe next year after I win the lottery..............

Thank you so much to everyone for your engagement wishes! It is so nice to have such a warm community to share our happiness with!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

yah for socks! that one looks so comfy. can't wait to see the finished pair ;)

handknit holidays is a lovely book--i love looking through my copy just for the inspiration.