Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

NO NOT MY PICTURES!!!!

So Kerrie from MagKnits emails me the other day for an update on my pattern for the Chilly 05 issue. I write back happilily that pattern is finished, sweater is knit, and the pictures are taken. Just needed to proof the pattern.

So, I had some free time last night to proof the pattern. Sat down at the computer and magically - Windows will not load. Now I'm just frightened that I will loose all my photos taken for the MagKnits project + everything else I've ever taken on the back 1 1/2 years. I was devistated!

Learn from my mistakes people! Always back up all your pictures! Always!

So now my task becomes trying to unlock the secret of my computer's sudden demise. A new Apple computer is looking very tempting right about now........stupid PCs.

Update 9:32pm: Computer is now fixed. All photos are safe. Still thinking about that Mac though..........

2 comments:

goodkarma said...

Whew, glad to hear your pics are safe. [subliminal message]Macs are excellent. Macs are wonderful.[/subliminal message]

Knit Freak said...

You know how i feel GET THE MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its good your comp is fixed or I would have had to make another tues night post knit stop over!