Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Gettn' things done

Not too much in the way of knitting news.....finished my 1st lucky sleeve last Tuesday. About 1/2 way finished the second. Would have posted a picture if I wasn't so lazy.

But see, I'm really not all that lazy tonight. I was a good girl and sent off my finished pattern to MagKnits for the Chilly 05 issue and I corrected the sleeve pattern on the Lucky Clover wrap. The tech editor had graded the muscle a little bit too small (12" on an XL - don't think so). But it's all over now and the corrections should be posted on Debbie's site soon. I've also posted the sleeve corrections on the Lucky KAL. If you're in a hurry and the corrections haven't been posted yet, you can find them here.

No comments: