Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Lucky Front Part Deux


About 3/4 way finished left front of Lucky. I spent about 4 hours knitting tonight. Now it's 1 a.m. and I still have to pack for my trip home to Jersey. I really need to stop doing this - I need my sleep!

Have more new yarn on it's way. Heard that Rowan Polar was being discontinued, so I had to buy some. There is a pattern from 3 or 4 fall issues back that I never got around to making. I just could not figure out the cable pattern. Then one day, traveling home on Amtrak - it hit me! Nothing is better than knitting enlightenment! So now this means that I have enough yarn for 6 planned projects. I think I should start knitting a bit faster. Either that or I'm not going to be able to pick up any new magazines, or look at any new books, or blogs - nothing that can inspire new yarn purchases. Hmm, guess that new Rebecca on the way will just have to wait.

Saturday I am making the trek down to Maryland to the Sheep and Wool festival. This will be my first - and hopefully not the last. Kind of a last minute decision on my part. I asked the boyfriend on Monday if he'd be interesting in getting out of town Saturday and I was met with a very enthusiastic response. In fact, he's been telling people all week about it! Now my only problem is keeping myself away from all the beautiful yarn. I have the feeling that I'll be on my first yarn diet soon......


goodkarma said...

Hey, when you figure out how to speed up the knitting and/or slow down the project list, enlighten the rest of us, will ya? :) Have fun at MS&W!

Lauren said...

Too bad I will miss you at the festival... I would've loved to meet you! Maybe another time.

Your Lucky looks wonderful. The cashmere was worth the wait :)

sturdygirl said...

Hey Melissa, it's great to hear you'll be at MD S&W! There's going to be a knitblogger meet-up at 12:10 at Building 1, t-shirt store. Maybe you can stop by! Lucky is looking great, BTW!