Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Lucky Front Part Deux

luckyfront2


About 3/4 way finished left front of Lucky. I spent about 4 hours knitting tonight. Now it's 1 a.m. and I still have to pack for my trip home to Jersey. I really need to stop doing this - I need my sleep!

Have more new yarn on it's way. Heard that Rowan Polar was being discontinued, so I had to buy some. There is a pattern from 3 or 4 fall issues back that I never got around to making. I just could not figure out the cable pattern. Then one day, traveling home on Amtrak - it hit me! Nothing is better than knitting enlightenment! So now this means that I have enough yarn for 6 planned projects. I think I should start knitting a bit faster. Either that or I'm not going to be able to pick up any new magazines, or look at any new books, or blogs - nothing that can inspire new yarn purchases. Hmm, guess that new Rebecca on the way will just have to wait.

Saturday I am making the trek down to Maryland to the Sheep and Wool festival. This will be my first - and hopefully not the last. Kind of a last minute decision on my part. I asked the boyfriend on Monday if he'd be interesting in getting out of town Saturday and I was met with a very enthusiastic response. In fact, he's been telling people all week about it! Now my only problem is keeping myself away from all the beautiful yarn. I have the feeling that I'll be on my first yarn diet soon......

2 comments:

goodkarma said...

Hey, when you figure out how to speed up the knitting and/or slow down the project list, enlighten the rest of us, will ya? :) Have fun at MS&W!

sturdygirl said...

Hey Melissa, it's great to hear you'll be at MD S&W! There's going to be a knitblogger meet-up at 12:10 at Building 1, t-shirt store. Maybe you can stop by! Lucky is looking great, BTW!