Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, May 08, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

With all of the rainy, dark, dismal days in NYC lately it's hard to believe that it's May. Isn't the old saying "April Showers bring May flowers"? The flowers are here, but I think this clearly states that the rain is for April only. Right?

Yesterday was a pretty good weather day though, and not only that, but I received my Spring Cleaning Swap package from one of my knitting buddies, dobarah from JH! The package came all the way from Montana and had a nice local theme going. I felt like a little piece of Montana arrived at my door in NYC.

Goodies from Montana

Beautiful Yarn from Montana

Again, the package was chock full of all things Montana: Mountain colors yarn, goat milk soap, local candy and tea, magnets from a local artist, and a wee little sock knit by dobarah herself out of Castlefiber's Give Em' Hill sock yarn.

Thanks again secret buddy! I'm looking forward to digging into the chocolate and tea tonight!

2 comments:

spajonas said...

what a nice swap package!

dobarah said...

I'm thrilled to see the package arrived in one piece...and that you enjoyed it!