Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Slowly, Slowly

Do you know when you air a problem to the wind, how much it helps to just get it off your chest and move on? That's how I feel today, like I can finally start fresh and begin again. While I'm certainly not back up to speed overnight, I think I'm making progress.

Picture 2
Photo credit: Alvesgaspar Umbela of a wild carrot (Daucus carota)

I saw this picture today on wikipedia and it got the pencil moving. I am also going to possibly look into taking a digital photography class. Can anyone in the NYC area recommend a good one that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg?

Looking forward to a long weekend of relaxation and knitting. Also going to bring the camera along and see if it helps inspire a little.

And as always, thank you for your comments. You have no idea how much your encouragement and suggestions help at times like these. Thank You!


Cobbalicious said...

I had a writing mentor once hand me a book about parasites, claiming it would knock any writer's block. Oddly enough, it did.

silvia said...

How about checking out the course online at your local community college. I took wonderful classes at mine (online because of work) in Photoshop, so perhaps you can dip your toe into a digital photography class for very little $.