Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Slowly, Slowly

Do you know when you air a problem to the wind, how much it helps to just get it off your chest and move on? That's how I feel today, like I can finally start fresh and begin again. While I'm certainly not back up to speed overnight, I think I'm making progress.

Picture 2
Photo credit: Alvesgaspar Umbela of a wild carrot (Daucus carota)

I saw this picture today on wikipedia and it got the pencil moving. I am also going to possibly look into taking a digital photography class. Can anyone in the NYC area recommend a good one that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg?

Looking forward to a long weekend of relaxation and knitting. Also going to bring the camera along and see if it helps inspire a little.

And as always, thank you for your comments. You have no idea how much your encouragement and suggestions help at times like these. Thank You!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I had a writing mentor once hand me a book about parasites, claiming it would knock any writer's block. Oddly enough, it did.

silvia said...

How about checking out the course online at your local community college. I took wonderful classes at mine (online because of work) in Photoshop, so perhaps you can dip your toe into a digital photography class for very little $.