Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ravelympics: Day 1

As of 8:00am yesterday, the Ravelympics are now officially underway!

Day 1:
I had intended to begin on my ride to work in the subway yesterday and just barely managed to grab a seat. I usually go for the front of the train, but I had to make a mad dash up the stairs as the train was arriving, so I got stuck in the middle. Luckily a guy had a huge bag on the bench and another woman asked him to politely remove it. Score! Just enough room for her and I to sit down. Yes, it was a REALLY big bag!

Things started off slowly, but by the time I got home, I managed to crank out an entire sleeve on day 1. Not too bad!

ravelympics: day 1 progress

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Nice work! You're going to have no trouble finishing! I'm doing endpaper mitts. It's my first fair isle and first time participating in any kind of knitting community event like this.