Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Guinevere Lace Help

After writing the tutorial the other day for decreasing in lace, I still wasn't happy and felt I needed to add some more info to the pattern to help. Decreasing in lace isn't always the easiest thing to figure out (I've certainly had my days!) so if I could pour over some graph paper and help make it easier, I figured why not?

For the back I've added placement instructions when you reach lace pattern 2. For the front, I've added placement for lace pattern 1 and 2. This includes both left and right panels with the stitch pattern mirrored on the right panel (gotta love the symmetry).

I've emailed out new links for the updated pattern, but if for some reason you did not receive one please email me at neoknits AT yahoo DOT com and I'll send over the updated version right away.

No comments: