Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Helpful Finishing Link

Seems I'm not the only one posting about the importance of finishing at the moment! The Knitting Curmudgeon is starting a finishing series with Part I up here. She also has a great little PDF in her sidebar links "Blocking for Blockheads". Take a look, you won't be disappointed!

I hoped to have a finished pic of the design inspiration project today, but the photographer was in a cranky mood this weekend. And just to tease, I have to say it looks super cute and I think it may be my favorite design so far. Maybe I'll snap a quick pic tonight......

Grannie Smith #2 is in the finishing stage and the much needed emergency yarn to finish the buttonbands is on the way! Yay!

3 comments:

Veronique said...

Can't wait to see it!! Will you wear it to the Spiders BBQ gala?

Connie said...

Yay! I'm glad there was more yarn available for your Granny Smith. It would've been aggravating to have it almost complete :)

schrodinger said...

You really are a tease, I'm looking forward to seeing it...