Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Remember this?

Remember my finished Butterfly from January?

butterfly finish

Remember when I completed Butterfly and promised to show a modeled picture soon, but just needed to get a slip? Well, I finally got one about 3 weeks ago and it's perfect! I need to take it in a little bit in the bust, but other than that, it works well. Plus it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to buy. The key is not to shop in NYC!

butterfly modeled

Sorry for the bad pic, I didn't intend to go headless for this shot!

17 comments:

sulu-design said...

It's gorgeous! Now, I hope you've got the perfect occasion to show it off at.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't believe your patience but I can see it's well worth it :).

Moni said...

wow! It looks beautiful!

carrie said...

lovely, lovely, lovely!

craftoholic said...

Fabulous! I attempted to make the cami once but the lace got the better of me.

sturdygirl said...

wow! you look fantastic! i agree - you need to go out on the town to show off your fab dress.

schrodinger said...

That looks absolutely bloody gorgeous!

Karin said...

OMG that is absolutely breathtaking. Perhaps I will make one with the KSH I have in my stash.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous knit--I love it with the slip. Butterfly is one of my all time favorite patterns with its stunning elegance. Yours looks so perfect. Congrats on finding the perfect slip!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Wow, great job, Melissa. I hope you have somewhere fabulous to show off this dress!

Carolyn said...

WOW!!!! It (and you) looks fabulous!!! You'll have to wear it to Communitea on Tuesday. ;-)

Carolyn

maritza said...

Oh Melissa! It looks beautiful on you! Once again, great job. It's like the pattern was made for you. Lovely stuff.

Anushka said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Lovely.

aija said...

My goodness, that's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

that is HOT!

Alison said...

Wow! Stunning!

spajonas said...

i love butterfly! your's is just beautiful :)