Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Black Pearl Yarns

I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to be a designer for Black Pearl Yarns!

I have one word for you guys: CASHMERE!

Sorry to say this means I've added more secret knitting to my list. I know no one likes a tease, but you must accept my sincere apologies! :)

Everything has been such a wirlwind around neoknits these last few months! I can't wait til everything is revealed, it's all so exciting!

7 comments:

cynic the lamb said...

Congratulations again!!!! I am so happy to hear you are so in demand these days. You deserve to be. Can't wait to see what you come up with for them.

Lolly said...

That is great! Congrats, M!

schrodinger said...

That's so exciting - cashmere indeed, mmmmmmmm... Congratulations.

carrie said...

congratulations! you deserve the recognition.

cccavicch said...

You ROCK!!! That's fantastic. Can't wait to get sneak peaks on Tuesdays.

Carolyn
:-)

sturdygirl said...

woo hoo! congratulations! you are such a talented designer and it is great to see you getting new opportunities. i look forward to hearing more good news!

Colette said...

Cashmere mmmmmmm - I am alwayd happy to help test knit your patterns!