Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, August 21, 2006

So Did I finish?

Yes! I did finish my pomatomus socks on Friday night - well, technically Saturday morning. I finished weaving in the last end close to 2am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I finished, so why lie awake in bed thinking about the sock you could have finished by now? There's just no sense in it!

pomatomus finished

Pomatomus by Cookie A
Size 2: 5" Brittany DPN
2 skeins Koigu KPPPM color P42227

I loved making these socks! I didn't even have to make any adjustments for my tiny feet - they are just tight enough around my leg and foot. Towards the end my wrists started to hurt a little bit from the ribbing, I was knitting a bit tight, but other than that, no problems at all.

Fall is in the air, can't wait to wear them with my Docs!

pomatomus socks


Alison said...

Beautiful! The colorway is perfect.

gleek said...

looks fantastic! don't you just love koigu? :)

sturdygirl said...

your socks look fab! and i never told you how much i like your new hipknits design! it's beautiful. :)

Knitting Momma said...

Gorgeous! I love the pattern and it knit up so beautifully! They'll make a great contrast to your Docs...feminine, lacey, delicate.

Well done, you!

Marianne said...

Great job! I keep seeing them on blogs and am tempted to knit them myself. But I have so many projects already....

Anushka said...

Fab! They are gorgeous.

Moni said...

I LOVE those! I may need to knit that pattern up soon.

I'm starting to look forward to fall, too so I can wear my wool socks :)

goodkarma said...

I love the Koigu colorway you chose for these socks. Yum!

cynic the lamb said...

Yay! Hooray for finished socks! (Been quite a while since I have been able to say that.) They look beautiful! Great job! Love 'em.

Lolly said...

Fall is almost here! I can't wait to pull out all of the socks either :)

Your new ones are great, M!

Wendy said...

Pretty socks!