Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Goodies!

Everyone loves goodies and presents, right? When I came back from having lunch in Bryant park, this package was waiting on my chair.

This is a little package I received from Anjo over at the Craftymodster for entering in her August Project Spectrum giveaway. The grand prize was a CD of neutral titled songs, but I have to say, Anjo was very generous with her "runner up" prizes too! Check it out:

What's Inside?

Birdie Card
Hand stamped birdie card - so cute!

Goodies!

Mmm, chocolate! There's also some neutral colored thread and embroidery floss, some buttons, and a handmade pin. Thanks Anjo! This made my day!

1 comment:

maritza said...

That's so cool! What a cute package. I love the card.