Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


Everyone loves goodies and presents, right? When I came back from having lunch in Bryant park, this package was waiting on my chair.

This is a little package I received from Anjo over at the Craftymodster for entering in her August Project Spectrum giveaway. The grand prize was a CD of neutral titled songs, but I have to say, Anjo was very generous with her "runner up" prizes too! Check it out:

What's Inside?

Birdie Card
Hand stamped birdie card - so cute!


Mmm, chocolate! There's also some neutral colored thread and embroidery floss, some buttons, and a handmade pin. Thanks Anjo! This made my day!

1 comment:

cynic the lamb said...

That's so cool! What a cute package. I love the card.