Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Finally an Update Picture!

I know I promised twice before, but I mean it this time! Here's an update shot on the second project for Hipknits:

L1020521

In Hipknits Aran weight cashmere

As you can see, I've made quite a bit of progress in the 2 1/2 or so weeks I've been working on it. I probably could have been to the sleeves already if I didn't have so much pattern writing to do last week!

I feel like my knitting speed has picked up significantly since the beginning of the year. I like to think it was my training for and participation in the knitting olympics, but then there's that little thing called a deadline! It's a tough call.

3 comments:

spajonas said...

oooh, i like the color and that lace pattern up the center!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what it is. What issue of Magknits will it be in.

Traci

Sonja said...

How beautiful! Such lovely work. Can't wait to see it finished!