Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

And The Winner Is........

first aid
First Aid wins it hands down 7-2. After some careful considering, I also felt this was the project for the challenge. The dang cable chart has made me crazy for 2 years - yet I keep coming back for more! Plus, this is the winter olympics, so isn't it better that I'm knitting something that can be worn in the blistery NYC winter? And on that note I present you with.........

Butterfly Progress!
butterflyfrtbk

This is a horrible picture, but you can see that the front, knit 2nd, is a tad bit smaller than the back, knit 1st. Thank God for the blocking process! It is really teeny-tiny, but after knitting no less than 3 garments out of KidSilk, I know of it's tendency to grow and expand. Hopefully this tendency doesn't leave me with dreaded knit dress/skirt molded butt syndrome!

And since I finished all the knitting I could on Butterfly before the blocking is finished, I started Hot Lava. We are having a little knit-along with my LIC SnB group and I'm two weeks behind, so I figured I might as well start. I'm so excited to finally be working Magic Loop. It's so much fun!

lavaslv1

Before everyone thinks that I am a knitting fiend, let me just say that all this knitting was completed over the past couple days because I was in bed with a bad cold with nothing better to do. I'm feeling better now, (and back to work, hmph!) I just wish I had this much knitting time everyday. Boy, this whole knitting olympics thing may just be a bigger challenge than I bargained for, but to that I say Bring It On!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Ooh, my bloglines buried the new post. So my vote for First Aid was way late! But I'm glad you've picked it. I can't wait to see it.

Moni said...

Oooh! I love First Aid! can't wait to see your progress!

And I can't wait to see butterfly, too! i haven't seen the dress version in knitblog-land yet.

goodkarma said...

Good choice, you'll look totally hot in First Aid. Definitely. I hope you feel better!