Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Secret Pal 6 Reveal

I received my final package from my wonderful SP Melissa from melknits this weekend. It was filled with tons of wonderful goodies!
I received 4 balls of plymouth baby alpaca brush, 2 balls of sockotta, a pattern for a hat and socks for the sockotta, woolwash, a cute little basket, and some Christmas coffee and tea from starbucks. I'm sure the caffeine will help me stay up to knit "just one more row"!

Here's a detail of the cute little basket! I put a dime in the picture so you could see how small it really is.

Melissa also sent along a little "newsletter" telling me a little about herself and her family. What a creative reveal! Thanks Melissa for everything!

The secret pal I had to spoil was ALSO named Melissa - the hostess called it the "ring around the Melissa's". So as my first SP draws to a close I am so happy that I had a good experience. I didn't exactly know what to expect and now I have made two more knitting buddies - it just happens that both of them are named Melissa!


sturdygirl said...

Wow, that is one heck of a nice gift! I just gave my first gift in a swap - your Pal sets the bar pretty high!

Melissa said...

that basket is so cute! It is funny that she paired all the melissas... my pal was Lisa, though... kinda close!