Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Finished sweater on its way?????

Here is my progress on Blackberry after the weekend. I knit the back on Wednesday, most of the right front on Thursday, finished the right front and the left front on the train home on Friday, and started the sleeve on Saturday. I think I might just have to pick up bigger needles more often. I think I may have done the bobbles incorrectly on the sleeves though. Somehow I ended up with the bobbles on the wrong side. Need to frog two rows tonight and have another go.

blackberry

I would have more done on Blackberry if it wasn't for...........curtains! Yes, I finally have gotten my curtains up! I was so sick of being able to look over into my neighbors apartment all the time! The roman blinds were good, at least when it was daylight. When it got dark I might as well not even bothered to put them down. Now I can finally have privacy in my living room. I also put together an ikea bedside table and my lovely bf helped me to put up the blind in the kitchen. It's only been a month, but the apartment is finally starting to get organized. Now I just can't wait for my bookshelf to be delivered so I can get all my knitting books out of boxes.

curtains
Sorry neighbor, no more peep shows!

No comments: