Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yes, Mia, Alpaca Fair Isle

Here's a peek at the alpaca fair Isle sweater I plan to start this weekend after I retrieve my yarn from South Jersey. It's from the Winter Vogue Knitting International and is knit up in Blue Sky Alpacas. I've never knit with Alpaca before, I can't wait! It also has some little sequins and beads around the cuffs and hem that are kinda fun.

Alpaca Fairisle


winnie said...

Hi Melissa

You'll love the alpaca. It feels like butter and very scratch-free. I made a flower basket shawl with alpaca and now I can't get enough of it. :)

Moni said...

I really like that pattern! Usually I'm not very fond of fair isle, but that's really nice.

mia said...

oooOOOOOOoooOooO.... that is lovely! I love so many of rowan's fair aisle designs... but the fear --

goodkarma said...

That's really pretty. I didn't notice the sequins and beads when I saw it in the magazine. Ooh la la!

pinky said...

Yay! I love this sweater and I am SO glad someone is making it! I will keep track of your progress... I'm sure it will inspire me to make my own.