Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lucky!


Gauge Swatch

I am so lucky that the gauge swatch worked out to exactly 26 sts, 32 rows! And I'm even luckier that it worked out on size 4 needles instead of size 3. Not that I mind size 3's or anything! The cashmere is a dream to work with. The stitches are so uniform and it is so darn soft.

Still moving along on the fair isle sweater too. Have about 6 inches done already.

Have a nice train ride to Philadelphia tomorrow, so I have plenty of time to knit. Yay!

3 comments:

mia said...

4s... psssshhhhha. bulky.

Stacy said...

Your yarn color is gorgeous. It will be amazing in cashmere. I've finished the back and fronts and am starting the sleeves soon. So far, I've really enjoyed the pattern and love how the completed pieces look. I may be cursing you once I start the long 1x1 rib band and seaming though. :)

mames said...

hi melissa, just got my yarn and read thru some of KAl re:errata in pattern. i had a ? about the front pieces but i don't know how to use the KAL to ask. so, um, the front neckline side, do i continue the 4 rib stitch each row or only the first 7 inches. i love the pattern much and will keep checking the kal. thanks much