Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sneak Preview

Before I leave NYC for the weekend, I wanted to post a little sneak peek of my newest neoknits pattern: Guinevere.

Guinevere_3

I really loved the way this sweater turned out and I hope you do too. Keep posted for the official release some time next week. I hope everyone has a safe, wonderful and relaxing holiday!

12 comments:

dobarah said...

Oh my...I will NEED to knit this beauty! Please give a heads up on needle size and yarn types...I feel a shopping trip! Oh boy, you are good!

Becki said...

It looks so cute!

Gudrun Johnston said...

Very nice Melissa!

Amy said...

It's beautiful. I've been looking for something to get myself back into the groove again, and this may be it. Lovely.

maritza said...

It is lovely! Have a great holiday, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's lovely!

Anonymous said...

love it! Especially the shaping near the shoulders.

sulu-design said...

So cute, Melissa! Have a wonderful weekend away.

Moni said...

I love it! Very cute! Happy 4th :)

schrodinger said...

It looks adorable. Happy long weekend to you!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Melissa! The top is lovely, as are you. :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute!