Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tatami Progress

Tatami has been coming along well (past the 1/2 way point!) and I'm so excited to get this finished up for several reasons:

1. I can't wait to get the pattern back up for sale.

2. The Ravelympics start in 12 days! Yay! My project will be my Daytrip Cardigan since I have the yarn and I've never made one for myself.

3. I bought yarn for Sea Tangles last friday and I want to start NOW! And in case there is any wonder why I want to start now, feast your eyes on this lovely eggplant silk/stainless steel from Habu:

silk/stainless steel

If you haven't checked out Sea Tangles closely, you need to. It involves an Excel spreadsheet that changes each time you print or open up the file. I love the true randomness of this pattern and it challenges my sense of order to the core. Sometimes I need a project to challenge my linear way of thinking, and it's nice to let it go for once.


Veronique said...

The daytrip cardigan looks so cute! I'm sure you won't have a problem completing it in 12 days :)
I hadn't looked at Knitty in such a long time, it's nice to see that they still have interesting patterns.

meg said...

Wow. The sea tangles is crazy. In a fantastic way. I can't wait to see what you make of it.

Cassy said...

That cardigan looks awesome! I can't wait to see your finished product.