Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Show and Tell

I received some goodies a little while back from the girls at One Planet that I realized I never shared. Since the blog content has been a little "secret knitting dull" lately, here's some yarny goodness to hopefully hold you over.

Yarn Botanika Radiance
Yarn Botanika Radiance in "Beach" for my own "Sunshine Tank"

Be Sweet Bamboo
Be Sweet Bamboo

Artesano Yarns book & Yarn
Artesano Inca Mist book and yarn

There are so many cute patterns in the Artesano book I want to knit now, but they will have to wait! I'm loving the 2 yarns Lis sent along too. One is 100% Alpaca and the other is 100% Baby Alpaca. Both are DK weight so switching yarn for each pattern is a snap.

Secret knitting is coming along well. Just finished up my second and final project for Pure Knits and cast on for my next cashmere design. I'm just knitting along and dying to get started on my Slip Stitch Jacket!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Those are fun goodies, Melissa. What are you going to do with the Be Sweet Bamboo? Lisa is sending me some of the Radiance in Bloom and I'll be making your tank too! :) I love the pattern.

Lisa D. said...

That Yarn Botanika Radiance is beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Veronique said...

Oooh, new yarns.... *drool* That bamboo looks very drape-y and shiny.

cbknits said...

Love the color of the yarn Botanika. Very pretty. Good luck with your secret knitting. I am working on some of my own - and it does cut down on blogable material!