Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Anyone Seen the New Rowan?

My coworkers just got back from a shopping trip in England and they brought me back a present from Liberty, the new Rowan 42. If you've shied away from the last few issues because the designs and/or photo styling was a bit weird, those days seem to be gone!

I was so pleased to see a return to the old days with beautiful sweaters! I wish I didn't have so many deadlines, I would cast on right away! Just when I thought I had kicked my Rowan addiction........off to Ravelry to put them all in my queue! Maybe it's time to renew the subscription too........hmmm.

Updated to add link for a peek!

Secret knitting is going well. At the moment I'm working on a project for Yahaira (Pure Knits 2nd book). I had 2 projects picked up (yay!) and the first one is off the needles and in the publishers hand already. I think the release date isn't until 2009 though, so it will be awhile before you can take a peek. Sorry!

7 comments:

Veronique said...

I'm slaving away on Yahaira's book too! I hope you can show me your project on friday :)

Connie said...

Done with 2 of my projects for Yahaira too. I'm going to get help with the third one.

I'm off to see your queue. I love Rowan too, but haven't gotten the recent issues. I think the last one I have is 38 or 39 or something like that. We're up to 42 already? Geesh!

Anonymous said...

Scan the Rowan photos! I want to see. :) And I have no patience to wait for the thing to actually come out over here!

dlittlegarden said...

Congratulations on MORE secret projects! I can't wait until 2009 for book 2!!!

Hope you're surviving the oppressive heat better than I am....

schrodinger said...

What a great gift! I must keep that in mind next time I'm asked "do you want us to bring anything?" I can't believe how much secret knitting you have on the go - stay cool.

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT Issue--I love all of the patterns, but the Earth Dress is the Best...I am buying it ASAP...
You gotta Love Rowan..They had great patterns before anyone did-way back when...

Moni said...

No I haven't seen it..Yay! I'm going to go find one. I miss the good old days too. I'm glad they are back, for the moment anyway.