Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Before and After

So this was my front yesterday.....
FIfrontback

And this is my front today.....
ripped

Somehow it doesn't even hurt. Frogging really isn't too bad, then again, I didn't exactly have much to frog. The fairisle actually knits up very quickly and having half your stitches bound off for the next make it even quicker. I've already started my sleeve though, so finishing the front will have to wait til the needles are free -- though I'm sure I probably have another set of 6's around somewhere.

Still haven't even thought about blocking or sewing Lucky together. I guess that's the nice thing about not having a deadline this time around -- there is no need to stay up til 4 in the morning to sew on 62 1/2" of neckband!

So I was just browsing around the net, looking at other knitter's blogs that I have been backed up on for weeks and I wondered onto Glampyre's blog. She has two very cute patterns for sale that are very tempting: Orangina and One Skein Wonder Orangina is knit in Rowan 4ply -- one of my favorites (and knit on size 3's too -- how perfect)! Hmm, could this be one more thing to add onto my wish list.....just what I need!

1 comment:

sturdygirl said...

Wow - very impressive, Melissa! Your sweater is going to be beautiful. I have purchased both of those patterns from Glampyre - haven't started yet but I love her style (not to mention the 4-ply, thanks to you!)! Cheers-