Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Back in the saddle again

FIfrontback alpacasweater

And here is the fruit of my labor over the past couple weeks. I finished up the front last night and started the sleeve when I came home from work. Then I was just checking the original picture, and I realized that I started the neck drop for the front way too low - even though it measured OK according to the directions. It seemed low to me when I was separating my neck stitches on the holder, but I trusted the directions and didn't have the picture in front of me. Well, if I decide to rip back, it's not that many rows and it should only set me back about an hour or hour and a half worth of work. I also noticed that the sleeve I started tonight should have been started w/ burgundy. I somehow assumed it was supposed to be olive. Why I assumed that, I have no idea. Guess it's the mental burn I've been feeling lately! At least that only means ripping back 10 rows of garter stitch.

And in hockey news -- THE PHANTOMS WON THE CALDER CUP!! 1998 and 2005 - How sweet it is! Who cares about NHL when all the excitement is right here in the AHL. I don't need a bunch of whining, overpaid players. All I need is some young guys with heart!

champs thecup

1 comment:

goodkarma said...

OOoooh, Fair Isle looks smashing!