Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yarny Goodness

Finally got a chance to update my stash on Ravelry with some recent yarn purchases. I've been collecting special yarns for something that I have up my sleeve ;)

L1070204
Lacey Lamb in Heather Grey

L1070198
O-wool Classic 2ply in Sage (this picture does not do the color justice!)

L1070199
Ultra Alpaca Light in Heather Teal

L1070196
Greenwood Hill Farm DK (wanted to pick up a local yarn when I was in MA)

L1070205
Fleece Artist Woolie silk 3 ply in Salt Spray for my next neoknits pattern

L1070197
Malabrigo Lace in Sealing Wax

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

gorgeous new yarn!! I love the promise and excitment that new yarn holds, it's the best....

- Julie

Susie said...

All beautiful but that Malabrigo Lace is stunning.