Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Proper Photo Shoot

I took advantage of the small glimmer of sunlight we had on Saturday night to finally have a proper photo shoot for my Desert Sun shawl. I really, really, really love the way it turned out and have worn it at least once a week since I finished it up. Luckily (or unluckily) it has been very nice shawl weather.

desert sun shawl

desert sun shawl

I've also been working on a little shawl design of my own. More details to come!


Walden said...


Maryse said...

It is beautiful! I love the shades...

Chantal B said...

Wow! So many details. It's magnifique!