Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Somewhat Personal Knitting Continued

And we have a sweater! Well, almost:

almost

I swear the sleeves are the same length, really! It's been very enjoyable knowing that there is no deadline to be seen for this project. Trust me, there is enough on the horizon right now - all due about the same time that will keep me in check for the next couple of months. Again I will stress what a welcome break this is!

There's just one problem:

enough

This is the only yarn that is left. For some reason, my knitting does this to me all the time. I always just keep knitting along, hoping for the best. I only have the neckband and buttonbands to go, but it's going to be really really close. Stay tuned and wish me luck!

2 comments:

schrodinger said...

Yowzer!! talk about cutting it fine, I wish you much luck and knitting karma!! What a pretty colour though.

Connie said...

Good luck, Melissa. I unfortunately know what you mean about cutting it close. I got 10 skeins for the project I showed you on Friday and 1 skein was used for swatching. I found myself having to cannibalize some of the swatches for seaming and such. Ugh! By the way, I secured an extension for this project because I had to reknit the sleeves. My first missed deadline is for the very project I most care about!

Your Granny looks great in the Lanas Puras! I can't wait to see a modeled pic. :)