Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, April 01, 2007


Here we have the Pea Pod Baby Set pre-block:

Pea Pod Baby Set Pre-Block

After a little bath and 6 buttons, she'll be all ready to go for the baby shower in 2 weeks. Apparently baby couldn't wait til her due date in May though. There were a few complications and mama had to have a C section yesterday. Baby unfortunately only weights 3 lbs, so it will be a little while before she can fit into her little outfit. Send good wishes her way!


Connie said...

I hope the baby will be okay. These days, medicine is very good about saving premature babies.

The pea pod is lovely. It's a great pattern, isn't it?

MeBeth said...

The sweater and hat are lovely - I hope that baby fattens up quickly so she can enjoy them, I am sending good wishes!

Moni said...

awww! good wishes being sent!

The sweater looks very cute :)

Veronique said...

What a cute sweater :)
Hopefully baby will fatten up quick and get to go home soon!

frecklegirl jess said...

I am sure she will grow super fast to fit into that lovely set!

Many good vibes her way..

Kym said...

Best wishes to the new baby- the sweater is gorgeous.

I also wanted to tell you that I love your tutorial series- it's so clear and easy to understand. Makes me regret not majoring in fashion design (I'm a fellow FIT grad- fine arts 2000)!