Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Organizing the Fun Way

I finally treated myself to a lovely handmade needle organizer from honeycake design. It is so well made and I am just in love with my new combination case!

Honeycakes needlecase

needlecase inside


I actually didn't have quite as many needles as I thought and thankfully no duplicates! I ended up getting rid of this lovely pile of cardboard and plastic though.
needle mess


Now that I have a nice place to put them, maybe I should invest in some lovely Lantern Moon Rosewood needles. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

And in other news, I found out last week that my application to the Association of Knitwear Designers was accepted! Yay!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, that needle case is just gorgeous! Secongly a big CONGRATULATIONS on the acceptance, that's truly great.

Thirdly, you should get the Lantern Moon to celebrate - you are officially a knitwear designer afer all [just blame me and my enabling if you need].

Connie said...

congrats on both the recent acquisition and the acceptance! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the acceptance, though i'm not surprised!! and that needle case is so beautiful.

spajonas said...

huzzah!! congrats on your acceptance! that's great news :) definitely get the rosewood needles to celebrate. it's a big achievement.

Anonymous said...

I second schrodinger and stephanie--you deserve them! Congratulations!

That case is lovely, and I really like the way it's laid out. Hmm, I think I have a sewing project coming on...

Gina said...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to get a needle case and get organized?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one beautiful case! Definitely get those needles! And congrats on your acceptance--of course they accepted you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely needle case. Congrats, Yay!!

Anonymous said...

They'd be stupid not to accept you- now go get some new needles!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

That is a really nice needle case. i should invest in one of those.