Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Organizing the Fun Way

I finally treated myself to a lovely handmade needle organizer from honeycake design. It is so well made and I am just in love with my new combination case!

Honeycakes needlecase

needlecase inside

I actually didn't have quite as many needles as I thought and thankfully no duplicates! I ended up getting rid of this lovely pile of cardboard and plastic though.
needle mess

Now that I have a nice place to put them, maybe I should invest in some lovely Lantern Moon Rosewood needles. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

And in other news, I found out last week that my application to the Association of Knitwear Designers was accepted! Yay!


Anonymous said...

First of all, that needle case is just gorgeous! Secongly a big CONGRATULATIONS on the acceptance, that's truly great.

Thirdly, you should get the Lantern Moon to celebrate - you are officially a knitwear designer afer all [just blame me and my enabling if you need].

Connie said...

congrats on both the recent acquisition and the acceptance! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the acceptance, though i'm not surprised!! and that needle case is so beautiful.

gleek said...

huzzah!! congrats on your acceptance! that's great news :) definitely get the rosewood needles to celebrate. it's a big achievement.

Katy said...

I second schrodinger and stephanie--you deserve them! Congratulations!

That case is lovely, and I really like the way it's laid out. Hmm, I think I have a sewing project coming on...

Gina said...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to get a needle case and get organized?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one beautiful case! Definitely get those needles! And congrats on your acceptance--of course they accepted you!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely needle case. Congrats, Yay!!

craptina said...

They'd be stupid not to accept you- now go get some new needles!

Anonymous said...


That is a really nice needle case. i should invest in one of those.