Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Monday, December 07, 2009

I Have a New Home!

Well, I've been thinking about this for a long time, a very long time actually, but neoknits finally has a new home! After a little push from Connie (and her beautiful new site) I decided I had procrastinated enough. It was time!

My new home will make it easier for me to share my thoughts and designs. The limits of blogger are no more! My patterns now have their own little neat corner so it's easier to browse rather than my overly crowded sidebar. It will also be easier to interact with my readers. If you've used blogger, you know the comment function doesn't make it so easy to respond to questions or even to just say thanks for the compliment. So come on over to neoknits.com and check out the new space and don't forget to change my RSS feed in your blog reader!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.

Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

trustNjesus, dear,
and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven.
God bless your indelible soul.