Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Knitty City - September 10th!

For those of you that live in New York City, I'll be doing an event at Knitty City next Thursday, September 10th. Interweave was kind enough to lend Knitty City my four Knitscene designs for a mini trunk show and I'll also have a few of my neoknits designs with me as well. I'll be discussing my collection for Knitscene, talking about designing, knitting, and whatever else you guys are interested in (you get extra credit for coming prepared with questions!).

Hope to see some of you there!

Details:
Thursday, September 10th from 6-8pm
Knitty City
208 79th Street (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Closest subway: 1 train to 79th street

3 comments:

Karen Frisa said...

I'm bummed I'm not near enough to go -- I would have loved to have heard your talk!

Susie said...

Sounds like fun! I'll see if I can make it there!

Eva Pal said...

Melissa,
Great presentation today at Knitty City!
Thanks!
Eva Pal