Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back in One Piece

Just got back from a trip to Minneapolis to visit Target HQ with my company. I'm not much of a flyer, well, traveler for that matter, but I somehow managed to make it back in one piece. The first class seats my co-worker negotiated on the way there didn't hurt much either. Although I could have done without a tornado touching down a few blocks from where we were staying - luckily we were already at the airport waiting for our much delayed flight by the time it happened though. Oh, the excitement.

Tonight when I got home and checked in to Ravelry, I had such a sweet surprise waiting for me. kls1004 started a group for fans (it seems so strange to say that!) of my patterns/designs today. I'm such a shy, low key kinda girl and I have to admit I'm really blushing over here. If you're interested in joining, it's called Wehrle Birds. Love the name and it's so funny because Wehrle Bird has been my dad's nickname for years :)

On the knitting front, much more deadline knitting is on the horizon. Therefore making this a pretty boring place to be at the moment. Maybe the blog needs a few more tutorials, like the one row buttonhole I did a little while back. If so, is there anything you guys would like to see?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tutorial on how to create a one row button hole was brilliant. It is my new fav method.

I would love to see how to "properly" sew a set-in sleeve.

Teresa

Chantal Boucher said...

You deserve that group. I like very much your work.
A tip for tutorial: How adjusting a pattern when the swatch is ok in width, but not in length.
I just unraveled a cardigan because of that reason...
Good continuation in your work!

Moni said...

you totally deserve a fan group! I, for one, am going to go join it. I have soooo many patterns of yours in my queue right now. :)