Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

New Pattern Preview: Shawlette

This weekend we were blessed with such beautiful weather! So I gathered up the camera, my trusty photographer DH and headed out to Fort Mott, an old military fort along the Delaware River. There he snapped some pictures of my newest design for neoknits: a shawlette.

Shawlette

Shawlette

Shawlette

The pattern is not written yet, but it should be ready in a week or two. More info soon!

6 comments:

subliminalrabbit said...

so beautiful - and lovely photos!

Connie said...

Gorgeous, Melissa! The color suits you very well too :)

Jacey said...

It's lovely! I'm looking forward to the pattern release.

Anonymous said...

I love it, Melissa! It's so pretty! And the color is gorgeous. Can't wait to knit one for myself!

carrie said...

simply lovely! and a great color.

melissa said...

so pretty! can't wait to get my hands on the pattern!