Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Saw This on Topshop.com Today

I came across this sweater on topshop.com today. I'm biased of course, but I think I like my buttercup better :)

I have some progress on Sea Tangles to post once I stop being lazy....well busy. It's slow knitting, but I really love the project so far. I was hoping to get it finished before the weather got too cool to wear it, but it had to be put on the side lines for a few deadline projects that need to be attended to first.

Pair that with new fall sweaters hitting the stores, new fall patterns and my mind just has way too many ideas to ever knit them all. I wish there was a way to remedy that, but I guess I'll just have to prioritize. Sigh. Well if I look on the bright side, prioritizing is way easier on the wallet.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

The purple one with the black bow? I agree, yours is much nicer in all respects. I esepcially don't like it know with a chunky yarn.

Connie said...

Well, aside from the gauge difference and my stated preference for finer gauge stuff, I like yours much better as far as color choices, embellishments, shape etc. No contest!

It was fun seeing you for lunch today. Thanks again for your help.

Veronique said...

Deadline knitting?! How exciting :)
I agree, the TopShop cardi is too bulky...